I am really grateful to Image Earth Travel or nominating me for this award. I’m really thankful and I’m happy to know the at my posts and my works are appreciated and nominated for this award third time.
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
• Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees about it on one of their own posts.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
Answers to Questions –
- For how long have you been blogging? – Its just 2.5 months, still a novice.
- What do you do if/when you suffer from Writer’s Block? – You want believe but I am writing a novel for more than 5 years, still just crossed half way.
- What goals have you set for your blog in 2019? – Well, to blog as regular as possible, more creative!
- Where do you see your blog 2 years from now? – Not too sure, I just want it to gr ow bigger and better.
- What do you love most about writing? – Not to flaunt, but I can write on wide range of topics. I think it feels great now since I started with writing short poems only.
- Do you prefer to travel solo or with someone? – Mostly I have traveled in small group/Solo/Couple so I prefer the max 3-4 people on any trip.
- Do you think Ghost blogging is unethical? – Yes
- How do you create and cultivate relationships for your blog? – I like interacting with like minded, take their feedback and appreciating their good work.
- Is your blog self-hosted or on the free WP platform and why did you go this way? It’s hosted (premium plan) I wanted to keep the website name as per my own Choice.
- What social media platform gives you the most exposure for your blog? – Not promoting it anywhere right now. Just connected with Twitter.
- Any travel plans for 2019? – Well the list is long, let’s see how far it goes – Goa, Dubai, Central Europe
- What qualities you look in your partner.
- What makes you feel happy the most.
- Name 1 country where you want to spend your rest of life if given a chance.
- Which 3 article of mine you liked most.
- In 1 word what describes you blog.
- What is your vision for your blog.
- What is your next travel plan.
- Victoria Ray NB
- Stella, oh, Stella
- Wanderer Traveler
- Ruchika (RnR)
- McGee Travel Tales
- Kathleen Jennette
- Desayo Ajisegiri
- Michael Ogazie