Happy New Year! Well the year starts with a happy note. I have been nominated for The Mystery Blogger Award by yaasotaa.
I am very grateful to her. This award really means a lot to me..This is an unforgettable gift for me for this New Year… Thank you yaasotaa….Thank you very much…
If you haven’t checked her blog yet, Do give a visit and share your love <3.
About mystery blog awards:
According to the creator, Okoto, “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
3 THINGS ABOUT ME
- I am both introvert and extrovert, depends upon mood and to whom I am interacting.
- I feel like I am mediocre in all sense.
- Post marriage I have learnt how to control my anger. I am on a daily learning experience.
- The Wizard
- Roshni Ramanan
- shikha ‘s blog
- Neha Kulkarni
- Just_Me 🙂
~Waiting for answers dear nominees
Questions By yaasotaa
1. If you could time travel, to whom you want to talk with?
Ans – I want to travel in Mughal era and see the Taj Mahal construction and would talk to rulers/queens.
2.What is your favorite cartoon during your childhood?
Ans – Mowgli!
3.What would your perfect SATURDAY be like?
Ans – Relaxing, with good home made cooked food. My writing glasses on 🙂
4.What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Ans – To start this blogs 🙂
5. What is the most beautiful place that you have ever been?
Ans – It ought to be PARIS
- Whats your New year resolution?
- Your greatest fear?
- If you are the last person remaining, what belonging would you like to save and keep with you forever.?
- What was your best and worst 2018 moment.?
- BATMAN or IRONMAN?