Well its raining award nominations, I’m very grateful to Atara’s Ideas for being so kind and nominating me for this award.
If you haven’t already visited, she has an amazing and interesting blog.. Do give a visit 🏃♀️
What is the Mystery Blogger Award? 🤔
‘An award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.’
– Okoto Enigma
Some general rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- Answer the 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Let us proceed with answering to Atara’s Ideas’s question💃
1. Comedy, tragedy, love, fantasy, horror, philosophy- What is your preference for reading and also for writing? Why?
Ans – Tragedy, fantasy and love hardly on Comedy I write
2. What is that one dish you can eat forever without getting bored?
Ans – Aloo ka rasa (Curd Potato curry)
3. When is the last time a stranger has done an act of kindness for you or vice versa? What is the act?
Ans – During train journey one lady swapped her seat with my wife’s so that we can travel side by side.
4. Did you ever face a situation where you had a quarrel and stopped talking to a person but then you forgot why the quarrel happened in the first place? (Wierd)
Ans – Many time it had happened. For example we fought 2-3 years back and now we are good friends and we dont even remember reason.
5. What is your hidden talent? (Dancing, Singing, Acting, Painting, Sports, etc.) Share your experience of exploring your talent.
Ans – Acting, I have a short movie (won best movie award) and couple of plays durig college days.
Three things about myself:
- I am both introvert and extrovert, depends upon mood and to whom I am interacting.
- I feel like I am mediocre in all sense.
- Post marriage I have learnt how to control my anger.
My best posts:
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers as much as I enjoyed writing them. ✒
I nominate the following lovely bloggers for this fun award.
- land Undefined
- Finally Unchained
- Positive Side Of The Coin
- Popsicle Society
- Talk Exchange..!
- Exquisite Life
- Roots & Trails
- What would you do if you time travel in 19th Century – Which place you will like to visit ?
- You would want to sleep all day or write/read all night?
- What song comes to your mind when you feel broken?
- Which article of mine you like the most.?