Hey Guys! I sincerely thank my very dear fellow blogger Neha Kulkarni for nominating me. It feels really nice to be nominated for this award. Guys, this would have not been possible without your valuable support. So, Thanks to all my lovely readers.
About the Liebster Award:
This award is meant as an instrument to encourage and mentor new bloggers. From The Global Aussie: “The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.” The award initially focused on bloggers with less than 2000 followers, but as its popularity burgeoned, this number has gone down to 200.(But the 200 thing is more of a guideline, apparently.)
The Rules :-
- Acknowledge the blogger that gave it to you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that blogger gives you.
- Give random thoughts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination.
- Give these blogs 1-11 questions to answer.
My Nominees :-
- Pallavi Gupta
- Irene Starr
- kristina sundary
- Popsicle Society
- LABAKE’s BLOG
- The Wizard
- Parul Joshi
- The Floating Thoughts
- Ashi Responding To Life
Neha Kulkarni Questions :-
1. Which things shift your mood from sad to happy?
Ans – Listening my favorite songs or after talking to my favorite people!
2. Which cartoon or comic character do you love the most? Why?
Ans – Batman, A self made crusader (Dark and serious).
3. Whom do you count on when you feel sad?
Ans – I write when I feel sad.
3. When was it last that you had thanked the person on whom you always count on?
Ans – Recently, when a good friend of mine gave a moral support when I was feeling too low!
4. What made you write your own blog?
Ans – Writing became my passion during my college days, I have been writing for 7-8 years but started blogging them last month only
5. How do you find my blog and What suggestions will you give me to improve my blog?
Ans – It is excellent without any flows, just keep bleeding your heart out!
My questions –
- What is the secret which you have been hiding from years?
- Do you have a blogger crush, If yes then who?
- Which is the place you will never wish to travel?
- Sadness or happiness which inspires you most for writing?
- Your biggest Fear?
- Given a chance to do a face swap, It will be which celebrity then?